Non Discrimination Statement
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Smith Therapy Partners (hereinafter “STP”) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, to include:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need of these services notify your Therapist, the Front Desk or call 725.726.7847.
If you believe that STP has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Jarrett Clausnitzer, Director of Compliance
Smith Therapy Partners
10785 W Twain Ave #250
Phone 725.726.7847, ext. 708
Fax 725.726.7876, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grievances may be reported in person or by mail, fax, or email.
Grievances or complaints may also be filed with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf , or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html