We provide quality, comprehensive treatment for patients who are injured or suffering from any type of movement or function disorder.
As a key member of today's dynamic health care team, we prescribe a goal-oriented program of evaluation, treatment, and prevention for our patient's specific needs.
Within our facility, we offer rehabilitation with our underwater treadmill.
Here are some of the features & benefits:
- Walk, jog or run in pool @ speeds up to 7.5 MPH (0.1 MPH increments)
- Removable handrails adjacent to the treadmill
- Variable water height depending on the height of patient & physical therapist
- Pool environment
- Cleaned regularly
- Bromine based solution for purification with water filtration system
- Maintained at a comfortable 87 degrees F (3220)
- Maintained at a warm 94 degrees F (3270)- appropriate for OA, general pain, neuro conditions (with the exception of MS).
- Jets for resistance training while using the underwater treadmill treadmill
- Hydromassage hose
- Supplemental equipment for upper extremity, core, and lower extremity rehabilitation
- Private bathroom/changing room with shower for convenient use, pre and post pool activities